BHP Billiton Bursary Scheme 2014.
We are a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources.
Across our global operations, we are committed to working in ways that are true to Our BHP Billiton Charter values of Sustainability, Integrity, Respect, Performance, Simplicity and Accountability. When we do, we continue to build on our success today and for tomorrow.
At BHP Billiton we always seek to attract talent to our existing high-performing teams. Part of the commitment to our search for excellence is providing educational support to talented students in the form of tertiary bursaries. If you are successful in your application, you will enter a world of new opportunity as a BHP Billiton bursar. You will be allocated to one of the Company’s Customer Sector Groups operating in your country and will begin your journey to a bright future in the world’s largest diversified resources company, BHP Billiton. BHP Billiton Bursary Scheme application notes and instructions.
Fields of Study for Bursary: Engineering and Built Environment.
- BEng or BSc Engineering (Chemical);
- BEng or BSc Engineering (Mechanical);
- BEng or BSc Engineering (Electrical);
- BEng or BSc Engineering (Industrial);
- BEng or BSc Engineering (Mining);
- Science; and
- BSc (Metallurgy).
Application for Bursary:
• Ensure that you read every section and that the information you provide is complete and accurate.
• Only original application forms will be accepted – please do not fax your application form.
• Please supply all the requested information or explain why you cannot provide it.
• Please specify the discipline you are applying for in the space provided on the form.
• Do not send original certificates and results.
• Current matriculants do not need to provide preliminary results – final Grade 11 will suffice.
• Bursaries will only be awarded for the year following the one in which the application is received.
• A passport photograph of the applicant must be attached to the application form.
• Please sign at the end of your application in the space provided.