Manchester Law School Scholarships – LPC
Manchester Metropolitan University
Value per annum :
30% of fees covered per year for 1 year only £3000
1 Academic years
Number of award(s)
1.Applications must be received by MMU before 4pm on 21st June 2013.
2.All applications must be submitted by email or post to the following relevant address: email@example.com, marked LPC Scholarship application, or LPC Administrator Legal Practice Course Scholarship Application Manchester Law School Manchester Metropolitan University Sandra Burslem Building Lower Ormond Street Manchester M15 6HB
3.The 50% off tuition fees for the MMU Graduate Diploma in Law, the £3000 Legal Practice Course Scholarship or the £4000 Bar Professional Training Course Scholarship will be split and offset equally against each instalment of course fees for the academic year 2013/2014 in the case of full time and 2013/2015 in the case of part time.
4.No cash alternative is available.
Scholarships are not transferable to another individual or academic year.
If a successful candidate does not take up their place on the course, the scholarship will be lost.
5. MMU is unable to acknowledge individual entries. The decision of the judging panel is final and individual correspondence regarding the decision will not be entered into. MMU is unable to return application entries after a decision has been made. Reasons or feedback for not being awarded a scholarship will not be provided as resources do not permit.
6. Successful entrants must be willing to participate in any further promotional activity required by MMU.
7. Scholarship submissions must be the entrants’ own work.
8. Existing MMU Graduate Diploma in Law students are eligible to submit an entry for MMU Legal Practice Course or Bar Professional Training Course Scholarships.
9. Candidates who have secured full financial sponsorship for the Graduate Diploma in Law, Legal Practice Course or Bar Professional Training Course are not eligible to participate. Entrants who subsequently obtain financial sponsorship will not be eligible. For candidates who obtain partial financial sponsorship for the Graduate Diploma in Law, Legal Practice Course or Bar Professional Training Course, the value of any scholarship award will be reduced to the value of fees remaining due. Candidates are obliged to inform MMU if they are in receipt of funding, for any of the courses, from elsewhere.
10. MMU employees and their immediate families or anyone connected to the judging panel are not eligible to submit an entry.
11. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any matters relating to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. Judging Criteria Presentation and content on the application form / at interview Academic performance Appropriate experience Achievements and interests English language fluency Entries will be judged by a MMU panel, comprising MMU legal professionals.
This award is applicable to the following countries: