FoodBev SETA 2014 Bursary
FoodBev SETA invites full-time students to apply for undergraduate, as well as postgraduate bursaries for studies conducted during 2013. Applications close 15 March 2013.
Undergraduate Bursaries (BF2012U) – First Year Students Only:
The following areas have been identified as scarce skills in the Food and Beverages Manufacturing sector:
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- B Tech Electrical Engineering
- BSc Electronics Engineering
- B Tech Electronics Engineering
- B Tech Production Management
- Diploma in Production Management
- Diploma in Packaging Management
- B Com
- B Compt
- B Sc Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Food Science
- B Tech Food Technology
- B Bus Sc Marketing
- Degree in Consumer Science
- Degree in Environmental Health Science.
Full time students enrolled for their first year of studies, as stipulated above, for either a 3 or 4 year qualification are invited to apply.
Research and Innovation Bursaries (BF2012R):
The Bursary Grant is available to full time students to subsidize research and/or innovation project costs leading to a post-graduate qualification, which is deemed to be relevant to the food and beverage manufacturing industry. Preference will be given to research studies leading to a PhD degree.
Completed application forms with all supporting documents can be submitted to FoodBev SETA by 15 March 2013.
Applications may be submitted via any one of the following:
Fax: 086 649 2279
Personal delivery to:
13 Autumn Street
No applications via mail will be accepted, and no applications received after 15 March 2013 will be taken into consideration.
Applications will be adjudicated by a panel of evaluators appointed by FoodBev SETA. The decision of the panel will be ratified by the FoodBev SETA Board and their final decision will be binding.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application at the latest 30 March 2013.