Fidelity Fund Bursary 2015
- The minimum requirement for qualification for such a bursary is a BA (Law), B Comm (Law), B Iuris or B Proc degree ora similar qualification or proof of successful completion of the first two years of the revised 4-year LLB curriculum.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your second year, we can assist with a bursary for your 3rd and 4th year of study.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your third year, we can assist with a bursary for your final year of study.
- Preference will be given to applicants in serious financial need, although outstanding academic merit will be taken into consideration.
- A bursary shall only be applied towards the tuition fees of a recipient.
- The Fund’s Board of Control will in each case determine the amount of the bursary.
- A bursary can be awarded for a maximum period of two years at a South African University.
How Do I Apply?
Simply send Liesel Decker a letter via post, fax or e-mail to request a prescribed application form.
You must complete all the questions in the form and attach all relevant documents where requested to. If you leave any questions blank, we may send the incomplete form back to you and it will not be submitted to the Bursary Committee until all the necessary information is provided.
Mrs Liesel Decker
Attorneys Fidelity Fund
5th Floor Waalburg Building,
28 Wale Street, Cape Town, 8001
P O Box 3062, Cape Town, 8000
Docex 154, Cape Town