The National Department of Tourism invites applications for bursaries from unemployed South African undergraduate students for the 2013 academic year in the following fields of study.
• International Tourism Relations
• Political Studies
• Social Science (specializing with Monitoring and Evaluation)
• Sustainable Tourism Development
• Be South African citizens
• Be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above- mentioned fields of study
• Be prepare to enter into an agreement with the Department
• Do counter-service in the Department upon completion of the qualification and not have any other bursary funding.
Applicants must note the following:
• Application forms must be posted or hand delivered by no later than 9 November 2012
• Applicants must complete the Department bursary application form and attach certified copies of qualifications, recent academic records, identity Document, proof of registration, proof of guardian’s income, and motivational letter
• Application forms are available on www.tourism.gov.za or at the reception of National Department of Tourism
• Application forms should not be faxed or e-mailed
• Correspondence will be limited to the successful candidates.
Enquiries for both the internship Programme and Bursaries:
Mr Ignatius Ngoveni, tel (012) 444 -6183
Ms Nohlanhla Sindane, tel (012) 444- 6173
MsBagcinile Khumalo,tel (012) 444- 6158
Applications must be directed to the Director-General, Private Bag x424, Pretoria 0001, or hand delivered to: Tourism House, 17 Trevena Street, Sunnyside, for the attention of Mr Ignatius Ngoveni
No Faxed or email applications will be considered
Source: Youth Village