FNB: Bursary Programme 2015
Our Bursary Programme 2015 is one of our flagship Corporate Responsibility Programmes. The aim of this initiative is to give tertiary education access to financially disadvantaged, yet academically strong students. This will ensure that FNB is playing a role in contributing towards the economic development of South Africa, as we create a larger pool of talent to enter the formal sector.
Economic & Management Sciences
Business Information Technology
Requirements for FNB Bursary
– A certified copy of this year’s June exam results. If no examination was written a rapport of appropriate progress with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics, English and Physical Science.
– A copy of your final results if you have completed your NSC (matric).
– Your academic record if you are currently studying at a tertiary institution.
– Two testimonials: The first by your principal or lecturer and the other by a community leader (e.g. your spiritual leader, local civic leader, etc.).
– An essay on your life in Section 7. This essay must be written by you personally. Your parent / guardian / friend may include a letter of recommendation.
Proof of income/salary of parent(s) or guardian. (e.g. payslip or letter from employer or sworn statement or tax return statement).
A certified copy of your South African Identity Document (ID).
How To Apply for Bursary
Post: PO Box 29192, Melville, 2109.
Closing Date: 30 September 2014