Are you a grade 12 or current university student looking to further your studies next year? Do you believe that a better future is achievable but don’t have means to finance your studies?
Apply for a Nedbank bursary and join a vision-led, values-driven organization that is building Africa’s most admired bank.
Learners looking to apply for a Nedbank bursary must meet the following minimum requirements.
• Must be completing Grade 12 or have completed Grade 12
• Students already registered with a recognised university (i.e. currently in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th year or
• Aggregate of 65%
• Must be in Financial need
• Must study full time at a registered university of the Council of Higher or university of technology
Our bursary programme can help you fulfil your future career aspirations if you intend studying in one of the following fields:
• Accounting and CA Studies
• Agricultural studies
• Property and related studies
• Actuarial Science
• Computer Science
• Quality Surveying
• Business Finance and Business Management
• Human Resources
• Risk Management
• Financial Planning
• Investment Management
Bursary allocations are aligned with Nedbank’s transformation objectives, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When applying, submit a copy of your Grade 11/12 or university results.
Kindly download, print, complete and sign the budget analysis form and ensure you email it to email@example.com. Only applications with a completed and signed budget analysis form will be considered.
The lessons and courses website is a public information website, bringing together a list of all the SETA’s in South Africa, Bursaries, Study Loans and Courses. Find SETA Bursaries here!
Read more on BankSETA