Dis-Chem’s bursary scheme aims to attract B.Pharm students who have what it takes to become part of an exciting team.
Job Type Classification: Intern;
Location – Town / City: All regions;
- Promoting the use and selling of ethical medication;
- Preventative, pro-motive, curative and rehabilitative health care;
- Determine formulae and ingredients needed to fill prescriptions; and
- Advisory and Information Service.
- Passion for customer service excellence;
- Organized and reliable;
- Team player with good people skills;
- Working knowledge of Unisolve an advantage;
- Coaching and Managing of pharmacist assistant an advantage;
- Able to work retail hours (weekends);
- Ability to present and communicate information effectively;
- Ability to analyse and interpret numbers and data.
Qualifications & Experience:
The bursary will only be awarded to South African Citizens and will only be considered if the applicant has a valid South African ID number.
The bursay will be subject to official certified confirmation of the student’s 1st and 2nd year-end results. Consequently, Dis-Chem gives preference to 3rd year students and appplicants with an exceptional academic record and who also participate in extra curricular activities.
Benefits & Remuneration:
Market Related Remuneration
Mentorship from leading SA Pharmacists.
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that Dis-Chem pursues the South African legislative employment equity guidelines.
Please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants. Dis-Chem reserves the right to terminate or suspend any form of employment with the group based on misrepresented or untruthful information provided through this application process.